In compliance with the provisions in Article 10, Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the company’s identifying data are provided below:
Company Name: SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P.
Trade Name: Skullpture
Tax Identification Code: B93072650
HC Marbella International Hospital
C/ Ventura del Mar 11
29660 Marbella (Malaga) Spain
+34 952 898 842
Commercial Registry details: Registered in the Malaga Commercial Registry, Volume 4793, Book 3701, Folio 180, Page MA-106286, Inscription 1.
Online Skullpture websites, hereinafter the “website:”
1.0. Registered Trademarks
The online websites of Skullpture (hereinafter, the “website”) are the property of SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P., which makes this document available to users in order to comply with the obligations listed in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) and to inform all website users about the general conditions governing its use.
SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P provides the contents and services available on the website, subject to:
- this Legal Notice;
- the Privacy and Data Protection Policy; and
- the Cookies Policy.
Access to this website or its use in any form assigns the status of “user” and entails the full acceptance of i) each and every one of these General Conditions of Use; ii) the Privacy and Data Protection Policy; and iii) the Cookies Policy, with SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P reserving the right to modify these at any time.
Consequently, all users should carefully read the current version of this Legal Notice each time they enter this website, and if the user disagrees with any of the provisions outlined herein, they should refrain from using the website.
All natural or legal persons who are resident or living in other European Union countries or outside of the European Union must ensure that the access and use of the website and/or its contents is allowed according to their national legislation. In any case, access and use of the website by a user who does not meet the requirement of Spanish residency will be understood to be done on their own responsibility, exonerating SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P from any liability to the extent permitted by the applicable legislation.
Access and use of the portal by minors is forbidden. SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P is not liable for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided by a minor user. SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P reminds users of legal age who are responsible for minors that it is their own responsibility to determine what services and/or contents are age-appropriate for said minors.
Likewise, you are advised that, at times, particular conditions may be established for the use of specific services and/or contents on the website, and the use of these contents or services entails the acceptance of the particular specified conditions.
1.2. Liability of SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P, Force Majeure and User Obligations
SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the user if it detects that the use of the website or any of the services offered on it violate these General Conditions of Use.
This website has been checked and verified to ensure it functions properly. In principle, proper function can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P does not discard the possibility that force majeure events or unforeseen circumstances may occur that make it impossible to access the webpage. Therefore, SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P does not guarantee continuous access or correct visualization, downloading or use of the elements and information on the page, which may be impeded, hampered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond control.
The user knows that access to the website requires Internet access, whether directly or indirectly through access devices. For the correct access, visualization and implementation of certain contents and services on the website, the user will need to download specific computer programs and other logic elements onto their computer. This installation is the responsibility of the user and SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P declines all liability that may derive therefrom.
SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P is not liable for any damage, loss, claims or expenses arising from using the website. SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P is only liable for removing, as soon as possible, contents that may cause such damage after being notified.
In particular, SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P will not be liable for any damage that may arise from, among others:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications networks and lines or by any other reason beyond the control of SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions thereof.
- Social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions by the public authorities.
The user undertakes to use the website and the contents and services appropriately and legally in accordance with i) the applicable legislation at any time; ii) the website Conditions of Use; iii) generally acceptable moral standards and good customs; and iv) the public order.
The user must provide truthful information when completing forms on the website with personal data and maintain that information up-to-date at all times such that it corresponds to their real situation. The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate claims made and for any damages caused to SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P or to third parties as a result of the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraphs, the user must also refrain from:
- Making unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and/or its contents for illegal purposes prohibited in these Conditions of Use, or causing damage to the rights and interests of third parties, or actions which may in any way damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or documents, files and any type of contents stored on any computer.
- Accessing or trying to access the website’s restricted areas or resources without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logic systems of SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P, its providers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses on the Internet or any other physical or logic system susceptible to causing damage to the physical or logic systems of SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P, its providers or third parties.
- Trying to access, use and/or manipulate the data of SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P, third-party providers and other users.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any mode of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless the required authorization from the owner of the corresponding rights had been obtained or it is legally permitted.
- Deleting, hiding or manipulating notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents.
- Obtaining or trying to obtain contents using tools or procedures different from those that, on a case-by-case basis, are made available to users to such effect, or have been mentioned on the webpage where the contents are hosted or, in general, from those commonly used on the Internet, provided they do not imply a potential risk or damage or disable the website or the contents.
- In particular, and for information purposes only, the user undertakes to not transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any type of material that:
- In any way is contrary to, undermines or is damaging to constitutionally recognized fundamental rights and public liberties, international treaties and other legislation;
- Induces, incites or promotes acts that are criminal, denigrating, defamatory, degrading, violent or, in general, against the law, generally accepted moral standards and good customs and the public order;
- Induces, incites or promotes acts, attitudes or thoughts that are discriminatory by reason of sex, race, religion, belief, age or status;
- Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, against the law, generally accepted moral standards and good customs and the public order;
- Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
- Induces or incites involvement in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and psychological balance.
1.2.1. Actions in the event of violation
SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P reserves the right to exercise whatever actions are available by law to enforce the accountability arising from the violation of any of the provisions in the General Conditions of Use, the Privacy and Data Protection Policy and the Cookies Policy.
SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P can withdraw or suspend the services provided to users who do not comply with the provisions in these General Conditions of Use at any time and without the need for prior notice.
The website makes technical linking devices, directories and search tools available that allow users to access websites and/or pages belonging to and/or administered by third parties. In these cases, SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P acts as an intermediate service provider in accordance with Article 17 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, by which SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P is only liable for the contents and services supplied in the hyperlinks to the extent that they have actual knowledge of the unlawful nature of the activity or information sent or recommended and have not disabled the link with due diligence.
In any case, SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P declares that it will immediately remove any contents that may violate national or international legislation, moral standards or the public order, immediately removing the redirection to such website and alerting the competent authorities to the contents in question.
SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P does not guarantee or assume any kind of liability for damages of any type that may be due to:
- The operation, availability, accessibility or continuity of the linked sites;
- The maintenance of the information, contents and services on the sites that are in some way linked;
- The provision or transmission of the information, contents and services on the linked sites;
- The quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, contents and services on the linked sites on the same terms and to the same extent with respect to the contents and services provided by third parties through the portal.
In the event that it is deemed appropriate or required by judicial or administrative order, SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P will remove the links to those webpages that infringe upon applicable legislation and/or damage the rights of third parties.
1.4. Intellectual and Industrial Property
The website, including but not limited to its programming, publishing, compilation and other elements necessary for its functioning, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P or they have the license or authorization of the authors. All of content on the website is duly protected by intellectual and industrial property laws and inscribed in the corresponding public registries.
In no case does access to the website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of these rights except when expressly established to the contrary. Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization in all cases requires the written and prior authorization of SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P. Any unauthorized prior use by SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P. will be considered a serious violation of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
Any designs, logos, text and/or graphics that may appear on the website that do not belong to SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P. belong to their respective owners, and they themselves are responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with regard to them.
Any comments regarding possible infringements of intellectual or industrial property rights as well as any comments about the contents on the website can be directed to the following email address: [email protected].
1.5. Prohibition of Unsolicited Communications
SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P, the provider of the service, undertakes not to:
- Collect data from users for publicity purposes or send publicity of any type or communications for marketing or other commercial purposes without a prior request or express consent;
- Send any other messages that are unsolicited or lack prior consent to a group of people;
- Send chain emails that are unsolicited or lack prior consent;
- Use distribution lists that can be accessed through the services;
- Provide third parties with data collected from distribution lists for any purpose.
1.5.1. The Newsletter
All users who register for the SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P newsletter expressly consent to the possibility of receiving news bulletins created by SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P, as well as any other notification that SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P deems suitable.
In any case, SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P will allow the user to oppose the processing of their data for promotional purposes through a simple and free procedure, both at the time of collecting the data and in each commercial notification sent.
When the notifications have been sent by email, it will include an email address where this right can be exercised.
1.6. Partial Nullity
In the event that any stipulation in these General Conditions of Use should become invalid or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, such invalidity or nullity will not invalidate or nullify these General Conditions of Use as a whole. In such cases, SICAP HEALTHCARE, S.L.P will modify or replace such stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, fulfills the objective and intention reflected in the original stipulation.
1.7. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The provision of the website service and these General Conditions of Use are subject to Spanish law.
To the extent permitted by law, the parties agree that any controversy arising from the provision of the website service will be resolved by the courts of the city of Malaga (Spain), expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled.